Wednesday 21 July 2010

Please Stand By

I was unable to post an ευтιε καтαᴧυ yesterday due to technical problems (i.e. immense pc failure) and I am using another pc to post this. My computer shuts off at random (i.e. whenever I'm doing something important and/or just before I hit 'save'). When I tried to post this on the Device from Hell, it shut down on me twice in 20 minutes.

You might be wondering, "then why don't you get a new pc?" Well, that's the irony. This is a new pc. We bought this to be rid of the problems of our previous computer. "Then why don't you get it back to the store?" We did. With, apparently, little effect. Well, it worked for maybe a couple of months, but now it doesn't. It has shut off 10 times in the last week.

We will probably send it back again, but the problem is, I've got a game to finish within two weeks, plus next week StarCraft II hits the stores. And the last time, it took them over a month.

Hopefully, they'll just let us trade it in with one that does work.

No comments:

Post a Comment