Anyhow, let's look at a couple of sentences I assembled:
Anthonos sín darëthi prádo. Tas mano vesem mannin akot shánide. Tasta të tamen të rapu etet nají Frankarërne, jatem ain rutarevt.It's supposed to mean the following:
Anthony is my friend. He has a great house near the sea. His mother and father went to France, but have not returned.Let's disect that, shall we?
- Anthonos - "Anthony" [name, masc. nom. sg., o-base] from Anthonos
- sín - "is" [verb, 3rd sg. act., present simple, indi.] from sín
- darëthi - "my" [pronoun, general possessive sg., consonant-base] from dar
- prádo - "friend" [n., general predicative sg., o-base] from prádo
- tas - "he" [pn., masc. nom. sg., a-base] from tas
- mano - "have" [v., 3rd sg. act., present simple, indi.] from mano
- vesem - "house" [n., neuter acc. sg., c.-base] from ves
- mannin - "big" [adjective, neut. acc. sg., o-base] from manno
- akot - "near" [preposition]
- shánide - "sea" [n., neut. locative sg., o-base] from sháno
- tasta - "his" [pn., masc. poss. sg., a-base] from tas
- të - "and" [conjunction] (always appears in pairs or groups)
- tamen - "mother" [n., fem. nom. sg., e-base] from tamen
- të - "and" [conjunction]
- rapu - "father" [n., masc. nom. sg, u-base] from rapu
- etet - "went" [v., 3rd pl. monovalent, past simple, indi.] from eta
- nají - "to" [preposition]
- Frankarërne - "France" [nm., neut. lative sg., c.-base] from Frankar
- jatem - "but" [conjunction]
- ain - "not" [adverb]
- rutarevt - "have returned" [v., 3rd pl. mon., present perfect] from rutaro
Phew, that's quite a list.
As you might have noticed, Thropoi has a lot of different conjugations: there are 4 genders, 13 cases, 4 numbers and 5 bases (leaving you with 1040 noun-conjugations), 3 tenses, 3 aspects, 4 voices, 8 persons and 8 moods (resulting in 2304 verb-conjugations, although some are impossible).
This is of course on purpose. The aim of this particular lang is purely art; I want to have a language that one can only interpret and produce with a dictionary at hand. Where my other langs are often quite simple, this is a language that is ridiculously complex, just for the sake of it.